Large map of New Zealand – old canvas art for your wall
- Map of old New Zealand
- An authentic reproduction of the 18th-century map
- Size: 155 cm x 111cm (61” x 43”) – we can customise the size for you
- Illustrations explaining the historical context
- featuring tiki at the bottom of the map
- Hidden wooden frame with only copper nails visible from the front
- Made from durable and thick cotton canvas
- High-resolution printing for clear detail viewing
- Well suited to add 19th-century New Zealand character feeling to the room
A little bit of history of the large map of New Zealand
Vintage, unique, beautiful, conversation starter
Who would not want to have a map like that on a wall? This map is one of those unique pieces of wall art that attracts guests to have a look at it and start a debate that can lead anywhere. The map sparks conversations about history, travel, origins of things and peoples backgrounds.
This large map of New Zealand has beautiful illustrations of Auckland Harbour, Mout Egmont from New Plymouth, Wellington Harbour, a drawing of a native Māori person, and beautiful Māori ornament border with tiki doll at the bottom. The map looks vintage and gives an impression it is actually two centuries old. We nail it on a hidden frame with beautiful copper nails to add to the vintage impression. With its thick canvas and quality printing; it is also very durable and will last for generations.
Buy the map and put it on the wall
If you think this map has to hang on your wall, we can make this happen in less than 10 business days all together! Hit that add to cart button or get in touch with us. If you need any help with measuring the wall or you would like to have a different dimension map, we can help you.